Nobody deserves to be lied to..nobody deserves to be cheated on, to be mentally abused..
..i guess we could all say its hard to leave something youve had for so long.. But if trust wasnt even there in the first place or time was changing the other person negatively, then it just isnt worth staying anymore… It hurts to let go..it hurts to have had something so painful yet so loving in my life..but things change..times change..and people change…or maybe they werent even who you thought they were… Letting go is hard.. But for something or someone that couldnt love you, or couldnt loce themselves, then its best to let go and find something new…
This has happened to me several times..and i keep telling myself that i could always find something new..im not gunna give up…done with bullshit people and bullshit things..
Im numb.. But im not gunn let myself be broken by a backstabbing, decieving, person…
Its always time for something new for me.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."